пятница, 30 мая 2014 г.

SMITH I/O S

Smith IO/S Ski/Snowboard Goggle, Black Foundation w/ Ignitor Mirror Lens - 2012

%24_1.JPG

Take a look at our Daily Deals!  Many Great Values! Click Here We have many product models which may come in different sizes or colors. Generally, we will use a manufacturer's photo or take one photo to represent the entire product model. Smith IO/S Ski/Snowboard Goggle, Black with Ignitor Mirror Lens - 2012< xml:namesp Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics Dual Layer Driwix Face Foam Helmet Compatible Ignitor mirror lens installed Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with...

New Men's Smith I/O Optics Virtue Vaporator Series 5X Anti Fog (Black)

%24_1.JPG

I won these goggles in a trivia contest and I have not used them. They are awesome but unfortunately I have prescription

SMITH I/O S

Комментариев нет: